BR 2-08: Don't stop now!

「Don't stop now philip prowse」の画像検索結果"It says "Don't stop now!" We don't want you to go. We need you here in the café. You are in our family now."  (p. 31)

     I think someone's father is very strong for his daughter after I read this book. In this book, Paolo helped her daughter named Kate but the way to help her is crashing to the building by car. So he had to get six weeks in prison. I think he is very kind father.
     This story include love romance. Matt loves Kate but terrible things happened at same time. So he can't tell his thinking to Kate. But when Paolo came back to the cafe, Matt was allowed to marry to Kate. Paolo and Kate want to be family with Matt. I think it is so romantic ending.

     I think people can connect stronger to overcome the terrible things together.

Philip, Prowse. (2005). Don't stop now!. London: Cambridge University Press.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10