BR 2-11: Leonardo DiCaprio

His blue eyes are famous. Girls love his smile, and he has fans in a lot of countries. (p.1)

       I chose this book because I love Leo. I watched Titanic these days, and then I think he is very cool and beautiful. His eyes are really attractive. I can't take my eyes away from his eyes.  Beside it, he has so nice voice, I think. His manly voice is very nice. My favorite his phrase in Titanic is "Trust me". I really like this phrase.
「leonardo dicaprio brent furnas」の画像検索結果       Next, I want to watch Romeo and Juliet. Romeo is played by Leo. I know this movie's story because I watch other one played another actor. But I really want to watch Leo's Romeo and Juliet. I wish I could watch it someday...
       Finally I could know why Leo started actor, and why he do actor. His way to live his life is so cool. So I want to be like him.

Brent, Furnas. (1999). Leonardo DiCaprio. London: Person Education Limited.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

The Old Woman who lived in a shoe