BR 2-12: Mulan

"I can be a man. I can learn to walk with my head up, and to shout when I talk," she says. "And I can wear soldier's clothes." (p.9)
「mulan oxford」の画像検索結果        I chose this book because I want to watch this movie by Disney. I already know that movie's song. I really like the song. I listen to the song every night. But I have never seen the movie. So I want to know the story and I found a book at my school library. I tried to read the book, and I was surprised the story because Mulan went to war instead of his father. I thought this story is only love story. But Mulan fights bravely. she is very strong woman. I think she is wonder woman!
        I want to be Mulan!

Hardy-Gould, Janet. (2006). Mulan. New York: Oxford University Press.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

The Old Woman who lived in a shoe