BR 2-14 Just like a movie

That's life. It's just like a movie...    (p.32)

「just like a movie」の画像検索結果     I think this man named Brad Black is very stupid. He want to be something like a movie and he lost his life due to his dream. He tried to kill a woman named Carrie because he want a lots of money to marry his true girlfriend named Gina. So he married Carrie. I can't understand his action! One windy day, he tried to kill Carrie to be fallen from roof. Of course, It is like a movie.  It is so stupid and so scary, I think! Moreover, he pushed the ladder. I thought is he psychopath?
     But at the end, he was captured. And Gina and Carrie become rich thanks to Brad. they become famous this incident. And Brad go to prison for a long time.
     I think this is exactly "what goes around comes around".


Leather, Sue. (2000). Just like a movie. UK: Cambridge University Press.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

LLC

June 14th

June 10