The Double Bass Mystery

"Penny, we've got a bit of a problem."
"What kind of a problem?"
"Well, it's your double bass,"
"It isn't here. It isn't in Barcelona." (p.5)

「the double bass mystery」の画像検索結果           I read the double bass mystery last week. The double bass means Contra bass in Japan. I know the double bass because I join the brass band club in my university, so the double bass is the part of my brass band sounds. So I was interested in this book at the first time I saw it. but this story is not important to play the musical instrument because this story is about a problem with the main character named Penny. 
          One day, the Barston Symphony Orchestra in England came to Barcelona. but Penny's double bass was not there. So Penny was looking for her double bass. But this story's personal relationship is too difficult to understand for me. So I don't understand well. It include some betrayal, jealousy, and killing. It is like a Japanese afternoon's drama. But I used my brain to understand this story, so I read this book many times. It was very good exercise to read English book. If you are interested in who is the real criminal, you should try to read this book!! 
          Thank you for reading my blog!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

LLC

June 14th

June 10