One Day

One Friday evening in March, at six o'clock, people were coming home from work as usual. The schoolchildren were already at home. (p.6)


     The first time I took this book and I glanced over, I thought some stories are gathered into one book. But it was not true. This book has four stories, and each story has two paragraph.
「one day in cambridge」の画像検索結果      The first story is about Partner. I think it is very difficult to understand the feeling because I have not loved anyone like this story. I thought everyone is happy to have partner. But I learned there are some problem between boyfriend and girlfriend. The second story is about married couple. The husband wants to start his restaurant but it is not easy. The wife wants to help him, but it is not easy, too. After I read this story, I want to help my important person. The third story is about strange love. I couldn't understand this story. I don't like this story, well. The fourth story is about family. It was really good story, I think.
       I really like this book because it is easy to read. But sometimes, I was confused each story. I think it is very good exercise for reading skill.

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

The Old Woman who lived in a shoe