Apollo's Gold

      This book is about suspense. Liz is an English archaeologist, and works Athens. But one day, she take a vacation, so she went to Shifnos island. But there were some strange people. a person who live the island was killed by them.
      I think this book is a little bit difficult for me because I couldn't imagine this story well. I have never experienced such like this story, so it was too difficult to understand.
「apollo's gold」の画像検索結果     By the way, I watched comic books like this story. It was a story on a island. One day, people who were chosen by someone went to a island. And there are no people. But there are some strange people who wear strange mask. The comic book was very scary for me, but it was very interested. So this week's book was also interested because it is like the comic book.
     If you want to read this book, please try it!

コメント

  1. I'm not familiar with this kind of story either. But I'll read this book.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10