Different Worlds

     I read Different Worlds this week. I think this story is love romance story. I really enjoyed reading this book.
「different worlds book」の画像検索結果     Sam is a woman who can't hear anything. She loves Jim who works a store in front of her house. And they met at the party for the first time. They played with snow, and Sam was laughed by Jim. Then, Sam saw the woman wearing red dress who talked with Jim. And few days later, they loved each other. But one day, they couldn't understand each other because of a woman who talked with Jim at the party. And Sam is hated by the woman. So she think Jim and me live different world. Because she can't hear. So she thought he likes a woman who can hear. But at the end of this story, he told her not to think so. He loves her.
     I think this is very pure story. I think Jim made some mistakes but Sam understood him. I think they have very good relationship. I really want to be like them with someone............

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10