BR 2-09: A Death in Oxford

     "It's Kate Miller, Inspector. I'm at 17B St John Street, the house of a Dr Janet Leighton. She's dead." (p.6)

     This story is a thriller story. While I read this book, I was looking for a culprit. At the end, my expectation hit the real culprit. I think this book is getting exciting.

「A Death in Oxford」の画像検索結果     I like suspense story like this book. For example, Detective Conan. "One truth prevails." Do you know this famous phrase? Conan says this phrase when the story starts. I think Conan is the coolest person in all of anime. Do you know another phrase that Conan says? "The appearance of a child and the intellect of an adult..." This phrase is popular, too. Conan's appearance is child because he was attacked and given a medicine to be a child by black dressed people. When I read this book, I want to watch the Conan's TV. I also want to see the Conan's movies.

Macandrew, Richard. (2007). A Death in Oxford. UK: Cambridge University Press.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

June 10

LLC