Wonder Woman

I read Wonder Woman The Rain Forest,YL1.0 from Festival Readers. This story about a Wonder Woman. She protect the world’s peace. She is so coooooooool!!!!! I want to be like this woman!!

One day, Wonder Woman saw loggers cutting down trees. The people who lived in the forest were sad because there are many houses they lived. So Wonder Woman picked up a bulldozer and tossed it. The loggers were angry and sad because they think how will they earn a living if they can’t cut down the trees.

What do you think how Wonder Woman protects people who lived in the forest and loggers? Try to read it😉

コメント

  1. Yeah!!! I want to be like Wonder Woman too! I will check this book in the library.

    返信削除
  2. I have never read this book, so I want to read it!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10