BR 2-02: The Happy Prince

The Happy Prince is crying. His eyes are full of tears. The tears are running down his golden cheeks.

 When I finished reading this book, I was moved to tears. This story's main character  are a bird named Swallow and a beautiful state named the Happy Prince. They work for poor people with sacrificing themselves.The poor people could be happy. The end of the story, however, they died because of exhaustion.
 I was so sad to read their deaths. But God says "This little bird will sing in my garden for ever and the Happy Prince will be happy again in my city of gold." So they are able to be happy at the heaven. I became warm feeling. I think they have the true love.
 I want to be a person having good faith of the heart like them.
I think I am lucky because I could meet this book.

Oscar, Wilde. (2001). The Happy PrinceMM Publications. 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10