BR 2-03: Marcel and the White Star

"What?! Are the men going to steal Zaza Dupont's diamond?"
No! They can't steal it!  (p. 7)

「marcel and the white star」の画像検索結果 First, I talk about why I choose this book. I want to read some cute  animals book when I looking for something to read. And I found this book. this book's cover drew a cute mouse so I think this book is about the cute mouse! Before I read, I expected that this mouse is so cool among the other mouses and the main mouse decide the bride because This book's cover also drew a shining ring!

In fact, I finished reading this book, The true story is different!!! This mouse named Marcel a French mouse who likes books, restaurants and old films and opera. Marcel takes back the ring from the thief for the opera star, Zaza Dupont. I think Marcel is the kindest mouse in the world. I think Marcel is so cool, too.

Rabley, Stephen. (1998). Marcel and the White Star. London: Person Education Limited.

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10