BR 2-04: The Princess and the Frog

"Youngest princess, hear me call, Remember you lost your golden ball. As you played by yourself beside the pool, I dived into the waters cool. And your ball I found and returned to you, So please remember your promise true, To take me along to live with you." (p.28)

「the princess and the frog ladybird tales」の画像検索結果      I think this book may be romantic story. But I think it is not romantic, because the princess hate the frog for first time but when the frog changed a handsome prince, she looks like so glad!! Does the princess think that it is OK to have his face good?
Is everything all right if the face is good? The frog helped the princess when she have trouble, but the princess didn't keep his promise. She hate the frog with tears running down her face. Nevertheless, she married him!!!

     But I think I want to meet someone who is destined. It is so romantic to fall in love at first glance!

Southgate, Vera. (2006). The Princess and the Frog. London: Ladybird Books.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10