BR 2-06: The cup in the forest

"They say This cup belongs to Hakon. Be careful!" (p.8)

「the cup in the forest」の画像検索結果     I think this is scary story. The woman named Nina died the last and then The man named Per saw a man. It is the ghost of Hakon. I was so scary to know it is Hakon. I think Nina had to return the cup. But Nina had a desire which she want to get the cup and turn it into money. Money is important to Nina. I think it is bad to want money.
     Before I read this book, I think money is the most important thing to do something we want to do. Certainly, money is indispensable but I think money is scary thing which change us. If we have a lot of money, we the desire we have would get stronger. So it is important for us not to be greedy.
     So, what is more important than money? I think it is family, friends, and important person. Actually, Nina lost her life and she can never see Per again. Which do you choose if you can select money or important person? I will choose the latter because I can not buy person with money.

Collins, Anne. (2003). The cup in the forest. London: Person Education Limited

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10