BR 2-10: Hotel Casanova

"I killed Alessandro and I can kill you too!" continued Carla. "Don't forget that, Dino!" (p.25)

「Hotel Casanova」の画像検索結果     When I choose this book at first time, I think this book is a funny story about something carnival or music because I had heard "Bossa Nova" before I read this book. "Bossa Nova" is a genre of music so I thought this story is about music! But this book's name "Casanova" is a hotel's name that Dino want to name his hotel. He planed to get marry when he was twenty-six. And then, when he is thirty years old, he want to his own hotel. But a woman named Carla appeared  in front of him. Then, it begin to ruined his life plan. At first, she is a beautiful and good women. But gradually, she want him to be hers.While I read this book, I think woman is the best scary thing in the world... She killed her first husband before she and Dino got married. But at that last, Dino got hitched with Maria who is so kind. I was very happy to see that ends.

Leather, Sue. (2005). Hotel Casanova. UK: Cambridge University Press.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10