Within High Fences

                   But that night, my life started to change.(p.5)
   
      This book is written about asylum seekers. At first, I couldn't understand this word. So I searched the word after I finish reading this book.And after that, I think I have to think about the issue.
「within high fences」の画像検索結果      In this book, it was written about asylum seekers' face like "Some of them were very sad. Some were just tired and afraid". Many people wait to know who can stay in Great Britain. When they can't allowed to stay here, they have to leave.
      In Japan, It is not so big issue about asylum seekers. So I don't know about the detail. But through the story, I have to know about the issue, and I want to help them some day.
     

コメント

  1. I've never heard asylum seeker, too. So I'm going to check the book the next time.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10