Bad Company

     This week, I read Bad Company. This is mystery story. I think this story is about somewhere's company story, but actually, this is killer mystery between people who work same company.
「bad company cambridge」の画像検索結果
     One day, Inspector Helen Shepherd said they have found a body on the beach that morning. they believed it was Claudia Engel. Then, some people were caught because of Suspicion of murder. They are co-worker. Because Claudia was big attitude woman, some people dislike her. But as police officers search about her and her co-worker more and more, they found true killer.
     If you want to know who is killer, you should try to read this book.

コメント

  1. I have read this book and I remembered that it was interesting.
    But, I want to read it again!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10