Logan's Choice

「logan's choice」の画像検索結果     This genre is Murder mystery. One day, Alex Maclennan who is a owner of Charlotte's Restaurant was killed by someone. So Inspector Jenny Logan who is a police officer in Edinburgh. There are two suspect who is suspected by Logan. One person is Alex wife's brother. Another person is Alex's restaurant manager. Logan suspects the first one wanted a lot of money, so he killed Alex. The second one disliked about Alex, so he killed Alex. What do you think which person killed Alex?
     These days, I watched "あなたの番です" on TV. This is Murder mystery, too. This drama is very interesting. So I think this week's book and this drama was a little bit same. I really like the murder mystery, so I want to read more like this book.

コメント

  1. I also murder mystery is interesting. So I try to read it next time!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10