The New Zealand File

「the new zealand file」の画像検索結果     This genre of book is thriller. One day, Ian who is a British spy working for British Intelligence had to go to the strange place because Ian's boss Naylor told him to go there. Ian exchanged some strange stuffs and information there. But later, Naylor was killed by someone. But no one know who killed him. So Ian searched who is murder. If you want to know who is murder, you have to read this book.
     By the way, when I was a child, I liked a bad person who appear in the hero's story. I also wanted to be a heroin, but I really like the bad person because they had many problem. But the end of the story, bad people changed their mind. So I really moved their personality. Every bud person are not good from they were born. After they experienced some sad things, they would be bud person. So I want to help such like the bad person to kind person.
     Anyway, this book was really interested, so please try it!

コメント

  1. I haven't read thriller story in this class, so I'm interested in this book.
    Then, you said that you liked bad person in book. I really understand your idea, I also like them.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10