SLA1: Les Miserables

"Then - you love me?" he said. "Of course! You know that." (p 26)
     I read Les Miserables this week. This is about Jean Valjean's life and the France revolution. I had already knew about this story because I have watched this movie about four times. I really like this movie because the songs are very nice and beautiful. I have played this movie's songs in my brass band club when I was high school student. So I love this. But I want to read this story as a book because I thought I can know new things through reading as a book.
     I think this book has not only so many conversation but also character's sentiment and landscape. So I was able to know the detailed feeling of the characters. It wasn't very much depicted in the movie. And I could image the view with a little picture in the book. It was quite different from the movie. I really enjoyed reading this book.
     If you are interested in the French Revolution or the feeling of young people in front of the French Revolution, you have to read this book or watch the movie. You can see the ppor lives of the people in the French Revolution. But you can see the struggle for the dear ones and hopes of the people in it, too. I really recommend this book to you. Thank you.


Retold by Bassett, Jennifer. (2012). Les Miserables. London: Oxford Bookworms Library.

コメント

  1. Your contribution is fantastic and made me feel that I want to read the book or movie ASAP !
    In addition, there is a word you mistyped in it. What does ppor mean? Were you tired?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10