SLA3: A Tale of Two Cities

"Mr Lorry,Lucie Manette and Miss Pross went by ship from Dover to Calais." (p.13)
     Do you remember the name of Charles Dickens? We have already known about this author because we learned him last year's Eibungakushi.
     By the way, this story is about history. The place of this story is two cities, Paris in France and London in the UK. The time of this story is just "French revolution". I have read the same period's story, "Les Miserables" last time but it iscompletely different. And this is also the story of triangle-related love. But the most important thing that this book want to tell us is Class difference. Usually, some book is written about lower class, but this book is not. Because of upper class, the main character is tormented by citizen.
     After I read this book, I could know that it is not only lower class people feel painful. So I want to know about the real of Class Difference.

     In my view, this book has a lot of paint about the story. And there are introductions about the characters. So it helped me to read this book. So I think it is easy to read for you, too.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10