SLA4: Happy Christmas!

     This is a book about Christmas.  There are a lot of information about Christmas. For example, the Christmas songs, Christmas stories, Christmas food, and so on. I was excited because I really like Christmas. And there, We can know about the history of Christmas to read this book.
     By the way, last Christmas, I went to Nagasaki to see some great things. I went to the China town. I have been to China town in Yokohama, so to be honest, I feel it was small. Then, I went to a sweets restaurant. there are great sweets and they are so good. Then, I stay at the hotel named Isrand Nagasaki. There are beautiful lights there, so I was moved to see them. I want to go there again.
     So if you read this book, you may think about Chrismas time. I want to hear your good Christmas memory. Thank you.

コメント

  1. It's interesting to read a book on Christmas in early summer. What are the new things you found about Christmas through this book?

    返信削除
  2. That sounds interesting! In fact many people in our country don't celebrate Christmas but we have a huge party for the Spring Festival. Could you tell me how Japanese people celebrate Christmas?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think most Japanese people celebrate Christmas with family, friends and important person. We usually eat KFC and cakes! And most children are waiting the Christmas presents.

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10