SLA5: The Phantom of the Opera

"Joseph says the ghost is tall and he wears a black evening coat.' (p.2)

     Today I am going to introduce the book named The Phantom of the Opera. Before I start to talk about this story, I have a question. Do you believe in ghost? My answer is No. I don't want to believe in ghost.
Amazon | Oxford Bookworms Library: Level 1: The Phantom of the ...     This story's place is the Opera House in Paris. The main character is Christine and the phantom of the Opera. Christine is young girl who is good at singing. And the phantom of the opera is loving her. He want to get her whatever he do. But Christine has a good friend of boy. The boy is also loving her. So it is a triangle love. But the phantom of the opera is so scared. He is willing to use any way to get her. However, the phantom of the opera is very sad person, and a lonely person. I could understand about him a little bit.
     By the way, I have listened this movie's music. But I haven't seen the whole movie because I knew these songs through playing with brass band. The songs are very beautiful. I really love these music. Since I want to know about the story of this,  I tried to borrow this book. It was so interesting for me!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10