SLA6: Anne of Green Gables

'My parents died when I was a baby, you know, and for the last three years I've had to work for my food...' (p.4)

174 Anne of Green Gables -stage 2.pdf     This time I read Anne of Green Gables. I think you may be know about this title in Japanese, 'Red hair Anne'. So I didn't realize that this is about it till I started to read. I had known about the Japanese title but I hadn't known about the story.
     Anne is a girl who is talkative, energetic, and has red hair with freckles on the face. For the first time, Marilla Cuthbert and  Matthew wanted a boy to be adopted to help their farm named Green Gables, but there was Anne. After that, they experienced various thing. And gradually, Anne grow up through these experiences.
     I really like Anne's personality because she has lots of emotions, like joy, anger, sadness, and comfort. If Anne were my one of friends, I'm sure I could be good friend with her.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10