SLA10: Huckleberry Finn

We wanted to know what was happening in town and so I decided to go and find out.

Librotrade Kft. kiadó termékei     This book is written by Mark Twain. I learned about him last year. And I also learned this story at that time. But I want to read more, so I read this book. This story is about two boys. Huckleberry Finn lives in a house, wear clean clothes, be good and go to school. But he is not satisfied about his life. So he run away from his ordinary life. Then, he met Jim. He is a black slaver who is also running away. So they try to escape their daily life together. But there are some troubles. If you want to know about their interesting adventure, please read this book.
     In this book, the Black Discrimination is drawn. I learned about "Fugitive slave laws" last year. Jim was about to this situation. But Huckleberry Finn doesn't mind about that. He treats Jim as a "person" not "slave". So this book is very wonderful to learn about the race. Now, there are some problems related to race, yet. So I think we have to learn more through reading this book.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10