SLA12: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

     This is my favorite story in Disney film. So this time I choose this book. since I had already known this story, I was able to read this book quickly.
画像1     This story is about a girl who named Alice. Once upon a time, she felt down the hole of a big tree. Then, she met some strangers. They became Alice's friends. I really like the white rabbit because he is very funny.
     I had seen this story's movie which Johnny Depp has appeared. It is very good film because the scenery is very beautiful. I also like the white queen played by Anne Hathaway. She is really beautiful and looks good in white. This book's story and the movie's story is a little bit different. So I could find the difference between the book and the movie. When I was a young, I really like Alice's design, so I had Alice's pencil, Alice's eraser, and Alice's notebook. So I could feel long times ago's me reading this book.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10