SLA13: Just Good Friends

    The first time I see this book, I thought it is love romance bool. But actually, it is not love romance book.
「just good friends」の画像検索結果     One day, a married couple was thinking about their trip. They thought they want to go to somewhere while they took vacation. So the wife recommend to go to Italy because there is her friend who live there and can borrow a room. So they went to Italy. But the wife's friend is her previous boyfriend. So husband thought it is not good. But the her previous boyfriend have already had his wife. But life is not go so easy. the wife and her previous boyfriend did a affair. So the wife lost everyone's trust. But the last of this book, the wife was going to search a new boyfriend...
     After I read this book, I thought the wife was so crazy. But I also think the wife might feel lonely or sad. This human feeling is too difficult to understand or to know. It depends on each person. So I couldn't decide it is bad thing or not bad thing. To affair is actually not good things, but I think we have to know why the person did affair.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10