SLA7: Little Women

  'Merry Christmas, Marmee!' the girls shouted.

Amazon | Macmillan Readers Little Women Beginner Pack | Alcott ...
     Last week, I read Little Women. This book is famous for the name of "Wakakusa Monogatari" in Japanese. This is about a family and tells about four sisters of the family. Their father is going to war, so they can't meet for a while. But they hope to meet at Christmas  with him. But there are some difficulties. So four sisters overcome to these difficulties together to help each other.
     After I read this book, I really want elder sister. I have a brother and he is 5 years older than me. I respect him very much because he is so smart and kind. But I want sister because I want her to teach me how to makeup, and I want to borrow her cosmetics.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10