SLA2, 1: Strong Medicine

 "I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you. 
Ms. Spencer was found dead early this morning." (p.6)

     This week, I read Strong Medicine from Cambridge English Readers 3. And this story is Murder Mystery. One day, Dr. Latto went to his friend's house. His friend's name is Spencer. But after he arrived her house, she was dead. She was killed by someone. After he found her dead, he also met some strange accidents. By the way, Spencer was doctor who was familiar with Chinese medicine. So she was researching about Parkinson disease. This is the key of this murder story.

     This is the first time that I use CD within this book. At first, I felt difficult to hear this English because this is British English. So I felt uncomfortable. But gradually, I could listen this English. But there are some problem. The first problem is I couldn't focus on the content of this book. Sometimes I was thinking about something different while I listened. Second problem is I couldn't read with my own pace. So next time, I want to listen the CD with high concentrate and more quick pace.








  

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10