SLA2,2: The Dark Side of the City

 

"I want to talk with you about a family problem, but not over the phone. Could I see you this afternoon?" (p.6)


     This week, I read the Dark Side of the City. This book's genre is Thriller. The first time I started reading this story, I thought this is not so scary. But I continued to read this story, it gradually became creepy. One day, Nat Marley who is a private investigator was asked by Curtis Wilson to search his sister Dionne's husband, Ellis Freeman. Then, Nat found that Ellis is scared by something.

     After I read this book, I thought drugs are very bad things. In Japan, to use bad drug is rare case. some actor use it and they were caught by police. But it is not rare case in foreign country. I can't believe about that. I want young people to stop using bad drugs.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10