SLA2,4: The Angels

 

"But... I have some news. It's hard for me to say this, and I wanted to wait until after the competition. I'm leaving next month and moving to Los Angeles."  (p.5)


     This week, I read The Angels. This book is a good human drama. The State Cheerleading Championship are coming, and Fleur really wants the Brenton Angels to win. But one day, the coach of this group is quit. So she is the new coach. But there are a lot of problems. She couldn't be understood by her team members. What do you think she will be able to do well?

     I was very impressed about this story because I had joined a brass band club since I was junior high to high school student. I also had a lot of problem. So I could understand about Fleur's feeling. 

     By the way, This is the first time to read Page Turners series. It was very interesting. And I feel it is easy to read. I want to read another book of this series.




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10