SLA2,3 The Man from Nowhere

 

Hot...red light...white light...close your eyes...it hurts. Headache, terrible headache...pain everywhere...a voice calling his name...again and again. (p.11)


    This week, I read The Man from Nowhere. This is the story about a family. A pilot, his wife and his son. One day, they want to travel, so they ride their private plane. But the plane met a accident of hitting bird. So the plane was broken and burned. Then, they fall into the hot desert. So he walked alone in the desert to get help for someone. What do you think whether they were helped or dead!?

     I haven't been to any desert since I was born. So I wanted to go there someday, but after I read this story, I don't want to go there... The way this story was drawn was very realistic. But if I have to go to some desert, I wish I wouldn't meet such situation. 




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10