SLA2,6: David and the Great Detective

"Hey! Dave! Dave the dreamer!" (p.26)



     This week, I read David and the Great Detective. The main character is David Delgado who is a student. He is always late to go to school because he always oversleeps. But he always watches funny dream. A detective named David Delgado who is a tall and wearing black jumper. It is just in David's dream. 

     But one day, his friend's bicycle was stolen by someone. So his friend asked him to look for it. David is good at detectivity because he always watch a dream such like it. So he tried to look for it. Do you think he can look for it?


     By the way, I don't watch dream when I sleep so much. If I watch something, I always forget what I watch. But sometimes I watch dream that I was chased by zombies. I am scared every time when I watch such dream. I wish the dream were not be real, haha.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10