SLA2,9: The Garden Party and Sixpence

 

This life is Wee-ary, Hope comes to Die. A dream - a Wa-kening. (p.20)


      Last week, I read The Garden Party and Sixpence. This story has 2 stories which is In The Garden Party and In Sixpence. Laura is excited about her mother's annual garden party until she discovers that a man has died close to the family's home. When Dicky, an active, exuberant young boy, accidentally breaks a plate, is his mother her usual understanding self, or does she give in to the pressure of interfering Mrs. Spears to punish him?

     I thought this drawing is a little bit scary, lol. I don't want to see this drawing while I read this book... But sometimes I couldn't understand what it was. So if you read this book, you have to use your brain! 


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

June 14th

LLC

June 10